Soak Off kit for at home gel polish removal. Limited availability.
• Soak Off Nail Wraps
• Nail File
• Buffing Block
• Cuticle Pusher (to remove gel polish & neaten cuticles)
• Hand Lotion (sample sized)
• Cuticle Oil (Sample Sized)
• Option available for full sized GelBottle Cuticle Oil 20ml – Maintain healthy cuticles and nails during lockdown and whilst constantly washing hands and using antibacterial hand gel.
Postage available or collection from either Salon Saturday 16th pm or Sunday 17th am (you will be contacted with a confirmed time)
1. Use your file to gently break away the top coat of your gel polish. This does not have to be the whole nail, but enough to take the shine off.
2. Soak the pad in acetone, apply to the nail and wrap with the foil. Ensure the whole nail is covered. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
3. Pop some kitchen roll on your lap/on the table where you are removing. Remove the first wrap you applied first. Use the cuticle tool to scrap away the gel polish.
4. Use the buffing block to gently buff away any excess gel polish and smooth the nail plate.
5. Use your file if you need to file down / reshape your nails.
6. Apply cuticle oil/balm to your cuticles.
7. Apply hand cream to hands, cuticles and nails.